Keystone Moldova is increasing the capacities of representatives of central and local public authorities, non-governmental organizations, service providers, people with disabilities and their families and Keystone Moldova staff in accordance with the training needs for ensuring the social inclusion of persons with disabilities.
- Social Role Valorization;
- Person-centered Planning;
- Case Management;
- Strategic planning of community services based on needs assessment;
- Participatory and performance-based budgeting of social services;
- Design and provision of temporary placement services for persons with disabilities: Community Home, Supported Living, Foster Care, Shared Living etc.;
- Design and provision of support services for persons with disabilities: Mobile Team, Respite, Personal Assistant etc.;
- Positive behaviors support for persons with intellectual and psychosocial disabilities according to their needs;
- Quality assurance of community based services for persons with disabilities. Monitoring and evaluation;
- Inclusive education for children with intellectual disabilities in kindergartens and schools: preparing the family, school, community environment. Designing inclusive education services based on needs;
- Legal framework for promoting and ensuring the social inclusion of persons with intellectual and psychosocial disabilities;
- New communication strategies to promote social inclusion of persons with disabilities: Forum Theater, self-filming, Storytelling, Photo Voice;
- Self-advocacy and advocacy strategies for promoting inclusive disability policies and practices;
- Other trainings, according to the needs of the target groups.
The provision of trainings includes the following actions:
- Assessment of training needs;
- Developing training plans according to identified needs;
- Developing training curricula;
- Developing materials for training courses;
- Organizing training;
- Evaluation of the performed training.